Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Yeah!!! Another year of school has begun. Although I am now faced with new challenges, I am grateful for a break in the teasing, fighting and whinning during the day. (Can you tell I'm a mama on the edge?)

Here's my Aly. She is headed to ninth grade. I was really lucking to get this picture before she darted out the door. I am pretty sure she rolled her eyes at me as she left. Here's Megan headed off to sixth grade. Queen of the school. She is really excited and has an awesome teacher. I am sure she will have a great year.
Courtney is going to a new school this year. She is in an advanced third grade class at Centerville Elementary. I know she is nervous, but she will do great.
Here's Nate. Isn't he handsome?!? He is a big first grader this year. He is super excited for school lunch and three recesses.

Sarah will start preschool on September 11th. I will actually be all by myself for four hours a week. Wow! What ever will I do? (tee hee hee!)

2 comments:

Danielle Hacking said...

What a cute cute family! I can't believe how big they are! Glad you had fun in Park City too!

John and Sherri said...

Cute family-all in school! I may get there some day, ha ha.