Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sarah Started Preschool


Sarah had her first day of preschool on Thursday. Nothing makes a kid look bigger than walking into preschool dressed in new school clothes. I can't believe my baby is big enough to leave me. Well, she actually only leaves me for two hours twice a week, but still.



She was a little nervous to go, so as any crazy mother would do, I bribed her to stay. I told her that if she didn't need me to stay I would have time to run to Wal-mart and get the Sleeping Beauty Barbie she has been begging for. She started to whimper a little when it was time for me to leave, but I whispered in her ear "Do you want me to go get your doll?" and she kissed me goodbye and didn't look back.

2 comments:

John and Sherri said...

She's a cutie! I'm always up for a good bribe, mine don't always work as well as yours did though!

Double D said...

princess power! Dang it. We won't be able to use that, will we. Boys don't respond well to barbie bribes.