Friday, October 17, 2008

Whitchapalooza


Yesterday, Megan, Nate, Sarah and I went with some friends to Gardner Village to see their witches. They pull out all the stops. It was really neat to see.
Besides all the witches, they have lots of cute places to take pictures. And you know I love pictures. I wish the kids had worn their costumes.
There is a really cool old fashioned fudge and candy shop there. Nate nad his friend both got these huge all day suckers. Needless to say, it is probably going to be an all month sucker.

Sarah tried on this adorable witch hat. I am hoping she will be a witch for Halloween, but she keeps changing her mind. This chocolate witch is a woman after my own heart and figure.
We all had a good time eventhough we had to hurry so I could get to work. Next time we will have to go when we can look through the shops. They have really awesome, unique things.

Aren't they cute. Kids can be so fun. I am really enjoying this season.

2 comments:

Linda said...

One of my favorite places to visit and shop any time of the year.
Cute pictures.

Danielle Hacking said...

I love Gardner Village! I never been to see the "witches." I'm going to have Tyson take me there soon! Hope you are well!