Sunday, November 2, 2008

Family Pictures

This post probably holds some record for the number of pictures, but I wanted to include some of my favorite family pictures. I don't really like the slide shows, so here we go.
We went last week and got some family pictures taken. (THANKS MACKENZIE!!) I had originally planned to just have the kids' pictures taken. I was behind on everybody's annual photos, so I thought it was a perfect time to get a group photo. Russ was supposed to be out of town that week, so I was going to surprise him.
Well, after his motorcycle accident, he ended up staying home. When he found out we were taking pictures he wanted to do a family picture. (I really didn't want to be in the pictures!!)
I was out voted and a family photo session was born. I really needed a hair cut and didn't have anything to wear. So I got a new outfit, and did the best I could with my hair. Too bad there isn't a way to lose 100 lbs overnight.
My friend from work took the pictures. She did a great job!! The kids are little posers and had a great time!
I am really glad that we took this opportunity. I am even glad we have a picture of the whole family. Our last family picture doesn't have Sarah in it and everybody was so much younger.
I can't wait to get these printed and up on my wall.
Aly is really growing up. We are getting a little nervous as she is approaching dating age.
Megan is getting bigger all the time too. She was really excited that I let her wear mascara and lip gloss for the pictures.
Courtney is our little spitfire. There is definitely mischief behind those eyes. Please note the leaf in her hand. She found it and had to have it in a picture.
Wow! Nate is a lady killer. He is very particular about the way his hair is gelled and combed. I love his smile and big eyes. He is definitely my little man.
Sarah is the light of our lives. Her smile lights up our days and she is such a sweet heart!
I guess you could say I am pretty proud of my family. I am really blessed!

6 comments:

Linda said...

What a beautiful family. Your friend did a great job. Really cute picture of you and Russ.
Love to the family.

Danielle Hacking said...

Love the family pics! They are so good! Your friend did a good job! How is Russ? His motor cycle accident was scary! Hope you guys are doing well!

Kristen said...

I love your family pictures! You're kids are growing up so fast.

Marianne said...

Darling Family! Those pictures are great!!! You got good ones of every single one of them as well as the whole group. That is such a difficult task! You really do have a beautiful family!

Cam said...

Cute pictures Diane. Nancy S

Cam said...

Hey just to be clear the comment above was from Nancy Schmutz