Monday, November 10, 2008

Okay, I have been tagged by Krisen B. which means I am supposed to share six quirky things about myself. I just want to say that I am the most normal person I know (Ha Ha!!) so it might be a little hard to find something quirky.

1. I snort when I laugh.
2. When I am stressed or really busy, I break into song. Usually not the whole song, just a little of the song and then I move on to the next. (sorry to anyone who has had to endure)
3. My husband is the only man I have ever kissed.
4. I dance in public (but usually only when my teenager is present so she can be totally embarrassed, or at work).
5. I have been known to put earbuds in my nostrils and open my mouth so the music comes out. My sinuses have great acoustics.

I tag Christy C., Tanya M., Dantzel C. and Marianne P.

3 comments:

John and Sherri said...

I always love the snorting, dancing and singing! :)

Linda said...

Talent show at next Lund Reunion a must!!!

Kristen said...

I think you are fab singer! I think only having kissed your husband is fantastic. What a cool story.