Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Baby Henry

I know I should probably let Dantzel post first, but she is a little busy right now. It is really exciting, Baby Henry is here! He was born on the 13th. I was really honored that I was invited to the birthday party. Dantzel was nervous, but she did great! Henry was born at 8:35 pm weighing 8lbs 3oz. Dustin and Dantzel both seem super thrilled and are going to make awesome parents. Here they are with him moments after his birth. Aren't they cute!
We had a little pool going to see who could be the closest guess on date, time, etc. Dantzel totally won. She guessed Jan.13th at 8pm weight 8lbs 2 oz. I am trying to decide if she should get the prize (sucker) or not. Seems to me she had some inside information if you know what I mean.
Anyways, he is as cute as can be! I love babies, too bad they grow up so fast. Hopefully Dantzel won't get sick of me bugging her and I can play with Henry.

Here he is at home in his little bed. Doesn't he look like an angel on a cloud?
Binkies and bouncers, What would we do without them?

What a sweetheart! Welcome to the world Henry!!! Enjoy the ride!

2 comments:

tralina said...

Oh what a fun little guy. Is Danzelle your sister? And you were one of the nurses who got to help deliver. That would be pretty cool, and for her, good to have a very sympathetic nurse.

Diane said...

Dantzel is my niece, so I am a Great-Aunt. Crazy that I am so old! I wasn't her nurse, but I was invited to be support. It was really cool.