Monday, January 26, 2009

Draper Temple Open House

Thursday night our family had the opportunity to go to the Draper Temple open house. It was a really neat experience for our whole family. I was nervous about taking the little kids, but they did great. I am so grateful that my kids had the experience of being in a temple and getting questions answered. Even though it hasn't been dedicated yet, the spirit was strong and we all felt it. It was super awesome to be in the celestial room with my family and imagine what it will be like when we can all be there together again. I highly recommend taking the time to go through the open house while you can.

1 comment:

tralina said...

We went on Friday--I just loved the murals on the walls! My kids also did really well--maybe the effects of the Spirit help!